Please Join us for our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the TRUCK Contemporary Art Main Space (2009 10th Ave SW).
The Second Story Art Society o/a TRUCK Contemporary Art in Calgary would like to invite our members and community partners to our Annual General Meeting where we will present a year-in-review of our activities, past year's programming, elect and confirm new directors to the board, and review our financials. Hear what we have been up to over the past year and we'll share what is in store for the year to come. New and old Members are welcome!
Agenda for Annual General Meeting
1. Welcome to members and Introduction of Staff and Board
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
4. Director’s report
5. President’s report
6. Financial update ending March 31st, 2017. Appoint auditors for 2017/2018.
7. Election and confirmation of the Board of Directors
8. Past programming presentation
9. Motion to adjourn
TRUCK Members are important to the vitality and continued success of the organization. If you are currently a member, thank you very much for your continued support! If you are not yet a member, please consider joining the TRUCK team by reviewing the Membership Information provided below.
TRUCK memberships are valid for one calendar year from the date of our Annual General Meeting (AGM). Our basic Memberships are as follows:
$10 Student / Underemployed (voting)
$20 Associate (voting)
TRUCK Members receive:
* Exhibition & Event information delivered electronically or by mail
* Invitations to participate in special events for Members
* Recognition in TRUCK newsletters and publications
* One vote at Annual General Meeting
TRUCK Memberships can by purchased or renewed by clicking HERE.